* Widgets color option not working with Mark IV
@ 2011-01-26 13:58 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-01-26 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

>>it was not yet implemented (passing the info was, but not adding it to
>>the pdf stream)
>>
>>i uploaded a new beta

Thanks, color and fontsize works perfectly now!

Could you also have a look at whats going on with the alignment to the first field?

And since we're at it, I can't get the field+javascript working with mkiv, is that suppose to work?
All I want to do is the accented glyphs in a text field, aka:
\setupfield
[TextSetup][...][...][...]
[....,
regionin=JS(Initialize_TeX_Key),
afterkey=JS(Convert_TeX_Key),
validate=JS(Convert_TeX_String)]

Works with mkii, but has no effect with mkiv.

Thanks again,
Adam

* Re: Widgets color option not working with Mark IV
@ 2011-01-27 17:07 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-01-27 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 26-1-2011 2:58, Reviczky, Adam wrote:
>>> it was not yet implemented (passing the info was, but not adding it to
>>> the pdf stream)
>>>
>>> i uploaded a new beta
>
> Thanks, color and fontsize works perfectly now!
>
> Could you also have a look at whats going on with the alignment to the first field?
>
> And since we're at it, I can't get the field+javascript working with mkiv, is that suppose to work?
> All I want to do is the accented glyphs in a text field, aka:
> \setupfield
> [TextSetup][...][...][...]
> [....,
> regionin=JS(Initialize_TeX_Key),
> afterkey=JS(Convert_TeX_Key),
> validate=JS(Convert_TeX_String)]
>
> Works with mkii, but has no effect with mkiv.

we need a real example

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-01-27 21:42   ` Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-01-27 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry about that, here are the examples:

1) alignment for the first field
% begin of example
\starttext

\setupfield
[ShortLine]
[label,frame,horizontal]
[offset=4pt,height=fit,framecolor=green,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.80]
[height=18pt,width=80pt,align=middle,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=80pt,color=red,align=right,style=type,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off]

\definefield [Email] [line] [ShortLine] [] [pragma at wxs.nl]

\startalignment[middle]
\field [Email] [your email]
\par
\field [Email] [your email]
\stopalignment

\stoptext
% end of example
(beta20110124.pdf‎: from beta 2011.01.24 as it should do, and beta20110125.pdf‎: since beta 2011.01.25 doesn't align)

2) Javascript example
% begin of example
\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

\setupfield
[ShortLine]
[label,frame,horizontal]
[offset=4pt,height=fit,framecolor=green,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.80]
[height=18pt,width=80pt,align=middle,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=80pt,color=red,align=right,style=type,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off,regionin=JS(Initialize_TeX_Key),afterkey=JS(Convert_TeX_Key),validate=JS(Convert_TeX_String)]

\definefield [Email] [line] [ShortLine] [] [pragma@wxs.nl]

\field [Email] [your email]

\stoptext
% end of example
(jsmkii.pdf‎: works with mkii - tested with adobe reader, jsmkiv.pdf‎: doesn't work with mkiv)

Thanks,
Adam

On 26-1-2011 2:58, Reviczky, Adam wrote:
>>> it was not yet implemented (passing the info was, but not adding it to
>>> the pdf stream)
>>>
>>> i uploaded a new beta
>
> Thanks, color and fontsize works perfectly now!
>
> Could you also have a look at whats going on with the alignment to the first field?
>
> And since we're at it, I can't get the field+javascript working with mkiv, is that suppose to work?
> All I want to do is the accented glyphs in a text field, aka:
> \setupfield
> [TextSetup][...][...][...]
> [....,
> regionin=JS(Initialize_TeX_Key),
> afterkey=JS(Convert_TeX_Key),
> validate=JS(Convert_TeX_String)]
>
> Works with mkii, but has no effect with mkiv.

we need a real example

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

[-- Attachment #2: beta20110124.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #3: beta20110125.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #4: jsmkii.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #5: jsmkiv.pdf --]

* Re: Widgets color option not working with Mark IV
@ 2011-01-29  5:09   ` Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-01-29  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

>>1) alignment for the first field
>>% begin of example
>>\starttext
>>
>>\setupfield
>>[ShortLine]
>>[label,frame,horizontal]
>>[offset=4pt,height=fit,framecolor=green,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.80]
>>[height=18pt,width=80pt,align=middle,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off]
>>[height=18pt,width=80pt,color=red,align=right,style=type,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off]
>>
>>\definefield [Email] [line] [ShortLine] [] [pragma at wxs.nl]
>>
>>\startalignment[middle]
>>\field [Email] [your email]
>>\par
>>\field [Email] [your email]
>>\stopalignment
>>
>>\stoptext
>>% end of example
>>(beta20110124.pdf‎: from beta 2011.01.24 as it should do, and beta20110125.pdf‎: since beta 2011.01.25 doesn't align)

I think I've narrowed down the problem to the javascripts.usescripts function inside java-ini.lua.
I'm not quite sure what the problem is though, but commenting out "context.input(foundname)" solves the alignment issue as a temporary workaround.
Can you see what's wrong here?

@ 2011-01-29  9:42     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-01-29  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 29-1-2011 6:09, Reviczky, Adam wrote:

> I think I've narrowed down the problem to the javascripts.usescripts function inside java-ini.lua.
> I'm not quite sure what the problem is though, but commenting out "context.input(foundname)" solves the alignment issue as a temporary workaround.
> Can you see what's wrong here?

I already fixed it (there were a few more things so I added some tracing
options as well). There is no beta upload as something has to be tested
by other dev first due to some changes in file handling.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-01-30  0:28       ` Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-01-30  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>I already fixed it (there were a few more things so I added some tracing
>>options as well). There is no beta upload as something has to be tested
>>by other dev first due to some changes in file handling.
Great, I'll be waiting for the next beta then!

In the meantime, can I also ask you about another issue I have quite a while now, but it wasn't really that important.
If I want to specify a custom text for a PDF-Bookmark it always get set for the bookmark one level up.

Here's a small example:

% start of example
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\placebookmarks[chapter]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

\starttext
\chapter{Chapter1}
\bookmark{bookmark1}
hello1
\chapter{Chapter2}
\bookmark{bookmark2}
hello2
\chapter{Chapter3}
\bookmark{bookmark3}
hello3
\stoptext
% end of example

I'm expecting to get the following bookmarks:
* bookmark1
* bookmark2
* bookmark3

but instead I'm getting this (with mkiv):
* bookmark2
* bookmark3
* Chapter3

I'd guess that's just a small error somewhere, since using the \bookmark command always replaces the text for the previous bookmark.

@ 2011-01-30 12:48         ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-01-30 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 30-1-2011 1:28, Reviczky, Adam wrote:
>>> I already fixed it (there were a few more things so I added some tracing
>>> options as well). There is no beta upload as something has to be tested
>>> by other dev first due to some changes in file handling.
> Great, I'll be waiting for the next beta then!
>
> In the meantime, can I also ask you about another issue I have quite a while now, but it wasn't really that important.
> If I want to specify a custom text for a PDF-Bookmark it always get set for the bookmark one level up.

yes, that hos it is supposed to work

use \startchapter[title={...},bookmark{...}] instead as \bookmark might
as well becom eobsolete

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-01-31  1:16           ` Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-01-31  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

>>yes, that hos it is supposed to work
>>
>>use \startchapter[title={...},bookmark{...}] instead as \bookmark might
>>as well becom eobsolete
Thanks, this is what I was looking for!
I've added it to the wiki.

@ 2011-01-26 10:21 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-01-26 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-01-26  9:45 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-01-26  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 26-1-2011 1:49, Reviczky, Adam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was playing a bit more with the field style properties and found out that if the font size is always different it works, but as soon as it has a size that was used before it defaults back to normal.
>
> Here's the minimal example:
>
> % begin of example
> \starttext
>
> \setupfields
> [label,frame,horizontal]
> [offset=4pt,height=fit,framecolor=green,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.80]
> [height=40pt,width=100pt,align=middle,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off]
> [height=40pt,width=100pt,color=red,align=right,style=type,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=off]
>
> \setupfield
> [sizea]
> [horizontal]
> [style={\switchtobodyfont[20pt]}]
>
> \setupfield
> [sizeb]
> [horizontal]
> [style={\switchtobodyfont[28pt]}]
>
> \setupfield
> [sizec]
> [horizontal]
> [style={\switchtobodyfont[20pt]}]
>
> \definefield [Emaila] [line] [sizea] [] [pragma@wxs.nl]
> \definefield [Emailb] [line] [sizeb] [] [pragma@wxs.nl]
> \definefield [Emailc] [line] [sizec] [] [pragma@wxs.nl]
>
> \field [Emaila] [your email]
> \par
> \field [Emailb] [your email]
> \par
> \field [Emailc] [your email]
>
> \stoptext
> % end of example
>
> (field of Emaila has fontsize 20pt as defined, field of Emailb has fontsize 28pt as defined, but field of Emailc defaults back to normal 12pt? size instead of the defined 20pt. See attached pdf.)

in scrn-fld.mkiv patch this:

         fontsize        = "\fontbody", % \currentfontbodysize",

and remake the formats.

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-01-26  0:49 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-01-26  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

[...]

Best wishes,
Adam

[-- Attachment #2: widgets.pdf --]

* Widgets color option not working with Mark IV
@ 2010-12-07 12:59 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2010-12-07 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context