Dear Hans Everything I use around widgets works now, except JavaScript. Please find attached a minimal example (js.tex). I don't see any errors running mkiv and the PDF is generated, but when I enter for example "\'a" into the field I am expecting to get "á" (as you can see with mkii), but it just inserts the keys I pressed, eg. "\'a". I've attached two PDF's, one made with mkii and one with mkiv. The input with the mkii PDF works as expected, the mkiv PDF does not work like expected. Can you have a look at this? Best wishes Adam