Hi I'm trying to use PDF attachments again, but run into some issues. Here's my small example (att.tex): %%% start %%% \setupinteraction[state=start] \starttext \useattachment[myfile][title][name][att.tex] \attachment[myfile] \stoptext %%% end %%% 1) Using context-current makes 1 attachment, whereas context beta makes 2 attachments (page + attachments tab?). I've attached the two generated PDFs. I guess the "attachments tab" attachment is not intended. 2) The third parameter should give a custom name for the attachment, and I recall this from old times (maybe mkii) to behave like that, though I can't reproduce this now. Is this broken (as it has no effect right now)? 3) I want to have some attachments (source code) from a url, can this be added to behave like \externalfigure? I want to use it like this: "\useattachment[myfile][title][name][http://git.example.com/master/att.tex]" Right now that just attaches an "Unknown" (maybe shortcut) but it cannot be viewed/opened or saved. Thanks Adam