Am 2017-04-03 um 16:07 schrieb Andrea Valle : > I have a question which is really basic. MacOSX here. > I looked at the wiki, but the whole matter is a bit far from my knowledge. > Is there a way to use system fonts? I *think* I remember something like simpletypescript package See http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts_in_LuaTeX Depends a bit on the actual fonts. Usually it’s no problem to use system fonts. You need to setup the variable OSFONTDIR as a path to your font directories, e.g.: export OSFONTDIR="/System/Library/Fonts//:/Library/Fonts//:~/Library/Fonts//:~/Library/texmf/fonts//:~/FontExplorer\\ X/Font\\ Library//" Put this in ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_profile or ~/.profile (don’t know any more which is default). Then reload the font database: mtxrun --script fonts --reload Try, if your desired font is already known, e.g. \setupbodyfont[gentium,rm,10pt] Or check if there is a typescript in the distribution (look for the font name in the source browser). If not, then you should setup a typescript. I attached examples. If that doesn’t help, ask with details. Greetlings, Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net http://wiki.contextgarden.net GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD