* Colored cell background in Table
@ 2014-02-21  8:04 Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2014-02-21  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,
using the documentation, I tried to use CL as in the following example but
I did not get any color. Is there a trick?
Best regards,
Flavien.

\setupcolors[state=start]\starttable[|l|l|]\HL\BL[1]\SR\NC Command	\NC
Meaning	\NC\SR\HL\NC \tex{NC}	\NC next column	\NC\FR\NC \tex{NR}	\NC
next row	\NC\LR\HL\CL[green]\SR\NC \tex{AR}	\NC automatic
row\NC\SR\HL\stoptable

* Re: Colored cell background in Table
@ 2014-02-21  9:15 ` Thangalin
From: Thangalin @ 2014-02-21  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Flavlen,

See these threads:

https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg51252.html
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/054614.html

Looks like the wiki is out of date and the CL command has been
deprecated. Hans wrote, "ok, thanks for testing it ... I'm stripping
that old code so bugs can creep in; I'm also considering removing the
CL and such".

See the tabulate command:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Tabulate

* Re: Colored cell background in Table
@ 2014-02-24  7:40   ` Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2014-02-24  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, following the piece of advice, I tried to use tabulate but got an
error message with the following code:
\starttext
\startcombination[1]{
\starttabulate[|r|l|]
    \NC c \NC centered      \NC \AR
    \NC l \NC left aligned  \NC \AR
    \NC r \NC right aligned \NC \AR
\stoptabulate
}{a}
\stopcombination
\stoptext

! Missing } inserted.

system          > tex > error on line 7 in file /tmp/test.tex: Missing  ...

 1     \starttext
 2     \startcombination[1]{
 3     \starttabulate[|r|l|]
 4         \NC c \NC centered      \NC \AR
 5         \NC l \NC left aligned  \NC \AR
 6         \NC r \NC right aligned \NC \AR
 7 >>  \stoptabulate
 8     }{a}
 9     \stopcombination
10     \stoptext

<inserted text>
}
<to be read again>
\halign
<to be read again>
{
<inserted text>
\aligntab \tabl_tabulate_flush_indent \strut \alignmark \aligntab
\alignmark \t
\tabl_tabulate_process ..._tabl_tabulate_preamble
                                                  \crcr
\tabl_tabulate_inser...
l.7 \stoptabulate

Thanks,
F.

@ 2014-02-24  7:49     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-02-24  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 24.02.2014 um 08:40 schrieb Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com>:

> Hi all, following the piece of advice, I tried to use tabulate but got an error message with the following code:
> \starttext
> \startcombination[1]{
> \starttabulate[|r|l|]
>     \NC c \NC centered      \NC \AR
>     \NC l \NC left aligned  \NC \AR
>     \NC r \NC right aligned \NC \AR
> \stoptabulate
> }{a}
> \stopcombination
> \stoptext

When you have content which covers multiple lines you have to put \framed around it.

\starttext

\startcombination[nx=1,ny=1]
  \startcontent
    \startframed[frame=off,align=normal,width=fit]
      \starttabulate[|r|l|]
      \NC c \NC centered      \NC \AR
      \NC l \NC left aligned  \NC \AR
      \NC r \NC right aligned \NC \AR
      \stoptabulate
    \stopframed
  \stopcontent
  \startcaption
    Tabulate
  \stopcaption
\stopcombination

\stoptext

PS. When you have a new question start a new thread and do not only change the subject of a old thread.

Wolfgang