* ppctex + pstricks on texlive2009
@ 2009-12-12 14:56 Patrice Mégret
From: Patrice Mégret @ 2009-12-12 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

I have installed texlive2009 in place of texlive2007 and I can no longer compile programmes combining pstricks and ppchtex.

The following example gives me an error (it is still working on texlive2007 on another pc)

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage[pstricks]{m-ch-en}

\listfiles
\begin{document}
\chemical{O_2}
\startchemical
\chemical[SIX,B1..6,R1..6,RZ1..3][CH_3,CH_3,OH]
\stopchemical
\end{document}

! Undefined control sequence.
l.4441 \writestatus
?
! Emergency stop.
l.4441 \writestatus
End of file on the terminal!

I have no idea how to cope with that error.

Any help is welcome.

Best regards,

Patrice
Patrice Mégret

________________________________
Important notification: In the context of the creation of the University of Mons, FPMs email address policy is changing from '@fpms.ac.be' to '@umons.ac.be' (or @student.fpms.ac.be to @student.umons.ac.be), please update your contact list accordingly.

Note importante: Dans le cadre de la création de l'Université de Mons, la stratégie d'adresse de courrier électronique de la FPMs change de '@fpms.ac.be' à '@umons.ac.be' (ou @student.fpms.ac.be to @student.umons.ac.be), merci de mettre à jour votre liste d'adresses en conséquence.

* Re: ppctex + pstricks on texlive2009
@ 2009-12-12 16:18 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-12-12 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrice Mégret wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have installed texlive2009 in place of texlive2007 and I can no longer compile programmes combining pstricks and ppchtex.
>
> The following example gives me an error (it is still working on texlive2007 on another pc)
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> \usepackage[pstricks]{m-ch-en}
>
> \listfiles
> \begin{document}
> \chemical{O_2}
> \startchemical
> \chemical[SIX,B1..6,R1..6,RZ1..3][CH_3,CH_3,OH]
> \stopchemical
> \end{document}

can you check if the latest context distribution fixes this?

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-12-13 13:57   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-12-13 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 17:18, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Patrice Mégret wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I have installed texlive2009 in place of texlive2007 and I can no longer
>> compile programmes combining pstricks and ppchtex.
>>
>> The following example gives me an error (it is still working on
>> texlive2007 on another pc)
>>
>> \documentclass{article}
>> \usepackage{pstricks}
>> \usepackage[pstricks]{m-ch-en}
>>
>> \listfiles
>> \begin{document}
>> \chemical{O_2}
>> \startchemical
>> \chemical[SIX,B1..6,R1..6,RZ1..3][CH_3,CH_3,OH]
>> \stopchemical
>> \end{document}
>
> can you check if the latest context distribution fixes this?

It seems to work with ConTeXt 2009.12.01 17:09.

Mojca

* Re: ppctex + pstricks on texlive2009
@ 2009-12-14 13:16   ` Patrice Mégret
From: Patrice Mégret @ 2009-12-14 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)