* caption setup
@ 2015-04-08 22:13 Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2015-04-08 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello:

I have to setup caption formatting for Hungarian.
In Hungarian I have to write "#. figure." instead of "Figure #:"
The exact word for "figure" is "ábra", so what I want exactly is:
"# ábra.", eg "1. ábra".
How can I do it? (If I set the document language to Hungarian, the
word "ábra" is shown correctly but the order is not correct; I get ,. ábra:#.)

Another question: for caption text I want it to be justified and the last line of the caption
centered. How can I do that?

Thanks,

bcsikos