From: Hajtmar Jaroslav <hajtmar@gyza.cz>
To: Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists@gmail.com>
Subject: [NTG-context] Re: Problem with PNG images in the latest standalone version
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 17:44:18 +0000	[thread overview]

Thanks Wolfgang for the analysis and explanation. Both pictures are "not from my workshop" and I received them as background material. Moreover, I have reduced them a lot today for the purpose of sending them to the conference (I have reduced the quality a lot to reduce their size). Strangely, I have been translating documents with this image for several years with the old version of ConTeXt, so I was surprised that the new ConTeXt was not able to process them as I expected. Unfortunately, it didn't really occur to me that the problem might be with the image rather than ConTeXt, but the images were commonly displayed on several computers (Windows and OS X), and I didn't think to look at the log file.
Thanks again for the explanation and for the lesson, which I will certainly remember.
Have a nice day.
Jaroslav

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl