Am 08.09.2010 um 18:10 schrieb Willi Egger: > Hi Andrea > > hm, what you want is prepare a flyer? > > We are going to the ConTeXt meeting in Brejlov, where I will have a talk on this subject. There are more page arrangements in this field which I do hope that they will make it into the distro. Why don't you make a module with them, i started one for leaflets: http://bitbucket.org/wolfs/leaflet For special layouts it can be useful to have them already preset in a module which can you load then, you can then provide a setup command for background graphics or to change arrangement order. Wolfgang