Hi, do you remember our ConTeXt meeting 2020 in Sibřina? (programme attached) There were some interesting talks and presentations that should get preserved in our current journal (to be distributed at the meeting in Bassenge this fall). Also, additional articles are always welcome – there were a lot of interesting new features and solutions since then. So far, I/we got only one(!) article, by Taco on MetaPost. Please don’t let me/us down and hand in your articles until end of July (but ASAP)! @Harald: Please send the latest version of your German report, too! I’ll translate it into ConTeXt. Thank you – I’m looking forward to another interesting issue of CG journal! Yours, Hraban