* Call for papers: CG journal 2020
@ 2021-06-11 16:47 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2021-06-11 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, do you remember our ConTeXt meeting 2020 in Sibřina? (programme attached)

There were some interesting talks and presentations that should get preserved in our current journal (to be distributed at the meeting in Bassenge this fall).

Also, additional articles are always welcome – there were a lot of interesting new features and solutions since then.

So far, I/we got only one(!) article, by Taco on MetaPost.

Please don’t let me/us down and hand in your articles until end of July (but ASAP)!

@Harald: Please send the latest version of your German report, too! I’ll translate it into ConTeXt.

Thank you – I’m looking forward to another interesting issue of CG journal!

Yours, Hraban

[-- Attachment #2: pr2020.pdf --]

* Re: Call for papers: CG journal 2020
@ 2021-06-30 18:07 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2021-06-30 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

And since Taco reminded you to register for ConTeXt meeting 2021, I’m reminding you to hand in your articles for the journal, otherwise we don’t have anything to hand out in Bassenge...

Hraban

> Am 11.06.2021 um 18:47 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <texml@fiee.net>:
>
> Hi, do you remember our ConTeXt meeting 2020 in Sibřina?
>
> There were some interesting talks and presentations that should get preserved in our current journal (to be distributed at the meeting in Bassenge this fall).
>
> Also, additional articles are always welcome – there were a lot of interesting new features and solutions since then.
>
> So far, I/we got only one(!) article, by Taco on MetaPost.
>

> Please don’t let me/us down and hand in your articles until end of July (but ASAP)!
>
> @Harald: Please send the latest version of your German report, too! I’ll translate it into ConTeXt.
>

> Thank you – I’m looking forward to another interesting issue of CG journal!
>
> Yours, Hraban
>
> <pr2020.pdf>___________________________________________________________________________________

> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net

* Last call for papers: CG journal 2020
@ 2021-07-24 19:44 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2021-07-24 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again!

Today I got an article by Willi. That makes two articles for our upcoming journal.
I also stole Harald’s German meeting report from DANTE’s DTK magazine.

Looks like you’ll get a very slim journal this time.

Or are there any last minute takers? Jan, Tomáš, Tamara & Adriana, Arthur, Hans?
New articles (not related to the 2020 meeting) are also welcome!

Would be nice.