* Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2019-12-12  9:21 Ursula Hermann
From: Ursula Hermann @ 2019-12-12  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

After new beta today Hans, it works fine.
Uschi

From: Ursula Hermann @ 2019-12-10 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hans!

Thanks for your answer.  How can I do this. You mean, going in texm-cache, and open cmd on Windows and write context--make en? Is that the right way?

Uschi

On 12/9/2019 3:34 PM, Ursula Hermann wrote:
> Dear List!
>
> If I want to do the test from the new beta on WinEdt (I have Windows
> 10) , normaly the test works fine. But today as I wanted to make the
> test, it did not work.
>
> \starttext
>
> \startmode[mkiv]
>
>      \startluacode
>
>          tex.sprint("hello")
>
>      \stopluacode
>
>      \startMPcode
>
>          draw textext("hello") rotated 45 ;
>
>      \stopMPcode
>
>      \framed{hello}
>
> \stopmode
>
> \startnotmode[mkiv]
>
>      \startMPcode
>
>          draw textext("hello") rotated -45 ;
>
>      \stopMPcode
>
>      \framed{hello}
>
> \stopnotmode
>
> \stoptext
>
> After Compiling with ConTeXt it does not work. I have the following
> mistake?
>
> Command Line:   context.exe --synctex=-1 "context-test.tex"
If this is lmtx, can you wipe the cache (texm-cache) and run

context --make en

then?

Hans

* Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2019-12-09 18:48 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2019-12-09 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 12/9/2019 3:34 PM, Ursula Hermann wrote:
> Dear List!
>
> If I want to do the test from the new beta on WinEdt (I have Windows 10)
> , normaly the test works fine. But today as I wanted to make the test,
> it did not work.
>
> \starttext
>
> \startmode[mkiv]
>
>      \startluacode
>
>          tex.sprint("hello")
>
>      \stopluacode
>
>      \startMPcode
>
>          draw textext("hello") rotated 45 ;
>
>      \stopMPcode
>
>      \framed{hello}
>
> \stopmode
>
> \startnotmode[mkiv]
>
>      \startMPcode
>
>          draw textext("hello") rotated -45 ;
>
>      \stopMPcode
>
>      \framed{hello}
>
> \stopnotmode
>
> \stoptext
>
> After Compiling with ConTeXt it does not work. I have the following
> mistake?
>
> Command Line:   context.exe --synctex=-1 "context-test.tex"
If this is lmtx, can you wipe the cache (texm-cache) and run

context --make en

then?

Hans

* Problems with new beta
@ 2019-12-09 14:34 Ursula Hermann
From: Ursula Hermann @ 2019-12-09 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-03-18  9:04   ` Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2005-03-18  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

After finding the zip (thanks to Patrick!) and installing, everything
works fine now, thanks! (Was away from my mail yesterday).

Best

Thomas

On Mar 17, 2005, at 10:13 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> get the lmr zip from our site and unzip it in your tree; otherwise, try

* Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2005-03-17 10:29   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-03-17 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hans,

[...]

> get the lmr zip from our site and unzip it in your tree; otherwise, try
>
> \setupencoding[default=texnansi]

This doesn't seem to work. On live.contextgarden.net I keep getting:

(/opt/context/current/texmf/tex/context/base/spec-fdf.tex)
specials        : fdf loaded
)
specials        : fdf,tpd loaded
)
bodyfont        : 12pt rm is loaded
! Font \*12ptrmtf*=ec-lmr12 not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
<to be read again>
                   \relax
\xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                  \let \localrelativefontsiz...

\fontstrategy ...ame #1\csname #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                  \tryingfontfalse \fi
<inserted text> ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                  \fi \iftryingfont \fontstr...

\synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                  \relax \fi \ifskipfontchar...
<argument> \getvalue {\@style@ \fontstyle }
                                           \edef \fontstyle {\fontstyle }\if...
l.1
    \setupencoding[default=texnansi]
?

So even before I set this encoding, I get an error.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2005-03-17  9:13 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-03-17  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas A.Schmitz wrote:
> Just installed the new beta. Now every run of texexec dies with lots of
> messages like this:
>
> kpathsea: Running mktexmf ec-lmcsc10
> ! I can't find file `ec-lmcsc10'.
> <*> ...four; mag:=1; nonstopmode; input ec-lmcsc10
>
> Please type another input file name
> ! Emergency stop.
> <*> ...four; mag:=1; nonstopmode; input ec-lmcsc10
>
> Transcript written on mfput.log.
> grep: ec-lmcsc10.log: No such file or directory
>
> What gives?

get the lmr zip from our site and unzip it in your tree; otherwise, try

\setupencoding[default=texnansi]

since nothing changed there

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE