Pawel Urbanski via ntg-context schrieb am 16.12.2022 um 10:09: > > > Hi, > > To address the first question: > \usepath[{Metadata}] % Is the actual code - I put spaces for > readability reasons, which was a bad idea. > > When I compile a document I switch to the SubSubFolder for the > document file is in there. > > I will appriciate any further hints. Obvious htings are usually > obvious for people more experenced than I am with Context at this time. You need \usepath[../../Metadata] because the search path is relative to the location of your document. Wolfgang