On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > On Sat, 16 Jan 2010, paul morgan wrote: > > Thank you again Aditya and Khaled for getting ConTeXt working here. One >> more >> question for the list: >> >> Under MacTex or TexLive, not sure which one, on my 10.4.11 system, my >> setup >> and env* files were located in ~/Library/texmf/tex/context/user/ I rsynced >> that dir to ~/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/user and ConTeXt is >> not >> finding them. Could someone please where I should put these files so >> context >> will find them? Thanks again, >> > > Did you run mktexlsr (for MkII) or luatools --generate (for MkIV)? > Thank you, after running luatools --generate, the files are found. The command "context" (i.e. MkIV) is now finding errors with my setup files which were created, and have always been used, under MkII - I get "! Undefined control sequence" at \definelogo plus other errors. After mktexlsr, MkII works as expected. Is there a reference for commands/definitions which work in MkII but not in MkIV? Thanks again for your help, Paul