* Fwd: Is de string interpretatie van het lua context() commando separaat benaderbaar?
       [not found] <508C33E8-0970-472F-88E9-CC6643BD76E7@rna.nl>
@ 2020-03-31 14:43 ` Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2020-03-31 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

The lua context() command has a string interpretation, e.g.

function moduledata.test( astring)
  local testone = "{Hello}, \"(a)\" [World]!"
  context( "%!tex!", testone)
end

Two questions:
- Have all the lua commands been documented somewhere e.g. in a reference manual? Especially the basic context() command?
- Is this string+arguments interpreter of context() available separately? I could use this to first let the string interpreter create a TeX-safe string after which I can manipulate the result before offering it to the context() command.

* Re: Fwd: Is de string interpretatie van het lua context() commando separaat benaderbaar?
@ 2020-03-31 15:15   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-03-31 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 3/31/2020 4:43 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:
> The lua context() command has a string interpretation, e.g.
>
> function moduledata.test( astring)
>    local testone = "{Hello}, \"(a)\" [World]!"
>    context( "%!tex!", testone)
> end
>
> Two questions:
> - Have all the lua commands been documented somewhere e.g. in a
> reference manual? Especially the basic context() command?

cld manual

> - Is this string+arguments interpreter of context() available
> separately? I could use this to first let the string interpreter create
> a TeX-safe string after which I can manipulate the result before
> offering it to the context() command.
string.formatters