* Printing 3 din lang pages on one dina4 page
@ 2019-03-12 12:04 Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2019-03-12 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I managed to print din long flyers (100mmx210mm with 97mmx210mm fold
page) with 6 pages using a lot of pageshifts etc.

But how can I print one simple din long page (99mmx210mm) three times on
a din a4 page so that I can cut it myself?

The following does not work.

\definepapersize
	[flyer]
	[width=99mm,height=210mm]

\setuppapersize [flyer] [a4]

\setuparranging[1*3]

The option [1*3] does not exist for \setuparranging.
But I thought this could be what I want one sheet three pages.

TIA
juh

* Re: Printing 3 din lang pages on one dina4 page
@ 2019-03-12 16:25 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-03-12 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jan U. Hasecke schrieb am 12.03.19 um 13:04:
> Hi,
>
> I managed to print din long flyers (100mmx210mm with 97mmx210mm fold
> page) with 6 pages using a lot of pageshifts etc.
>
> But how can I print one simple din long page (99mmx210mm) three times on
> a din a4 page so that I can cut it myself?
>
> The following does not work.
>
> \definepapersize
> 	[flyer]
> 	[width=99mm,height=210mm]
>
> \setuppapersize [flyer] [a4]
>
> \setuparranging[1*3]
>
> The option [1*3] does not exist for \setuparranging.
> But I thought this could be what I want one sheet three pages.

Use the XY arrangement method and set the number of columns with the
nx-key of \setuppaper.

\definepapersize [A4/3] [width=99mm,height=210mm]

\setuppapersize [A4/3] [A4,landscape]

\setuppaper [nx=3,ny=1]

\setuparranging [XY]

\setupbodyfont [10pt]

\showframe[page]

\starttext
\dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{tufte}}
\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: Printing 3 din lang pages on one dina4 page
@ 2019-03-12 18:49   ` Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2019-03-12 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

> \definepapersize [A4/3] [width=99mm,height=210mm]
>
> \setuppapersize [A4/3] [A4,landscape]
>
> \setuppaper [nx=3,ny=1]
>
> \setuparranging [XY]
>
> \setupbodyfont [10pt]