* Hidden sections
@ 2013-08-23  6:56 Mikoláš Štrajt
From: Mikoláš Štrajt @ 2013-08-23  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all,

We are writing a magazine with my friends and I am going to typeset it with
ConTEXt. It works fine but I ran into the problem with heads.

In our magazine articles will be grouped in sections (e.g. poetry, short
stories, programming). I need to hide section heads in text but to show them
in TOC and page headers.

So there will be no „Poetry“ head in text but „Poetry“ will be shown in page
header and TOC.

Unfortunately, the trick from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles#Flushing_
section_head_data_without_typesetting_them_in_the_text seems to not work for
me.

Thanks for help.

--

Mikoláš Štrajt
=

* Re: Hidden sections
@ 2013-08-23  7:19 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-08-23  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 23.08.2013 um 08:56 schrieb Mikoláš Štrajt <strajt9@seznam.cz>:

> Hello all,
>
> We are writing a magazine with my friends and I am going to typeset it with ConTEXt. It works fine but I ran into the problem with heads.
>
> In our magazine articles will be grouped in sections (e.g. poetry, short stories, programming). I need to hide section heads in text but to show them in TOC and page headers.
>
> So there will be no „Poetry“ head in text but „Poetry“ will be shown in page header and TOC.
>
> Unfortunately, the trick from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles#Flushing_section_head_data_without_typesetting_them_in_the_text seems to not work for me.
>
> Thanks for help.

\definehead[test][section]

\setuphead