* How not to print the chapter number
@ 2015-08-07 13:04 Eric Détrez
From: Eric Détrez @ 2015-08-07 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Context

I wish to print my texte as

I Foo

1 Bar one

1.1 barbar one

1.2 barbar two

2 Bar two

2.1 foofoo one

2.2 foofoo two

I don't want the Roman I printed in the numbering.

With contextmark II I just added
\setupsection[section-3][previousnumber=no]
but it doesn't seem to work in mark IV.

Is there a way to do it ?

--
Eric Détrez
Informatique

* Re: How not to print the chapter number
@ 2015-08-07 13:35 ` Tomas Hala
From: Tomas Hala @ 2015-08-07 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Eric,

try the following:

\definehead[mysect][section]
\setuphead[mysect][number=no]

\starttext
\mysect{Foo}
\subsection{Bar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\stoptext

Best wishes,

Tomas

Fri, Aug 07, 2015 ve 03:04:04PM +0200 Eric Détrez napsal(a):
# I wish to print my texte as
#
# I Foo
#
# 1 Bar one
#
# 1.1 barbar one
#
# 1.2 barbar two
#
# 2 Bar two
#
# 2.1 foofoo one
#
# 2.2 foofoo two
#
# I don't want the Roman I printed in the numbering.
#
# With contextmark II I just added
# \setupsection[section-3][previousnumber=no]
# but it doesn't seem to work in mark IV.
#
# Is there a way to do it ?
#
#
# --
# Eric Détrez
# Informatique
# Lycée Faidherbe, Lille
# http://eric-detrez.fr
# ___________________________________________________________________________________
# If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
#
# maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
# webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
# archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
# wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
# ___________________________________________________________________________________

                                         Tomáš Hála

* Re: How not to print the chapter number
@ 2015-08-07 14:00 ` Eric Détrez
From: Eric Détrez @ 2015-08-07 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Context

Le 07-08-2015 15:04, Eric Détrez a écrit :
> I wish to print my texte as
>
> I Foo
>
> 1 Bar one
>
> 1.1 barbar one
>
> 1.2 barbar two
>
> 2 Bar two
>
> 2.1 foofoo one
>
> 2.2 foofoo two
>
> I don't want the Roman I printed in the numbering.
>
> With contextmark II I just added
> \setupsection[section-3][previousnumber=no]
> but it doesn't seem to work in mark IV.
>
> Is there a way to do it ?

An answer (in the mailing-list archives) and also in the wiki (I didn't
read it well enough)

\setuphead[section][sectionsegments=section]
\setuphead[subsection][sectionsegments=section:subsection]
\setuphead[subsubsection][sectionsegments=section:subsubsection]

\starttext
\chapter{Eric}
\section{Foo 1}
\subsection{Bar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar one }
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\subsection{Bar two}
\subsubsection{Barbar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\section{Foo 2}
\subsection{Bar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\stoptext

As once you changed one you have to change the lower ones ...

--
Eric Détrez
Informatique