Mojca, Attached. Meanwhile, I guess I should try to update my Context and see if that makes a difference. I found that I needed to update my installer and now I am realizing that I am a bit behind the times. In trying Context Updater in the update i-installer, I get this message: "You are now installing in the location for de deprecated gwTeX 2003-2005 i-Package in part based on teTeX. This is probably not what you want. I suggest you make sure you have the gwTeX i-Package based on TeX Live installed. Then the best thing is to reset this i-Package to its default package properties. It will then pick up the new default location. Looks like it wants me to install the latest tex. Any advice? On Jan 3, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > On 1/4/07, David Arnold wrote: >> Mojca, >> >> Mac OS X 10.4.8. >> >> Gerben's GWTeX. >> >> LinearFunctions $ texmfstart texexec --version >> TeXExec | version 6.2.0 - 1997-2006 - PRAGMA ADE/POD > > (I also use gwTeX here.) > > Can you send me complete file+logs? > > Mojca