For a few revisions now, I have seen the following as the very first line of log files. It is not coming from my document. Is anybody else seeing it? fonts           > beware: no fonts are loaded yet, using 'lm mono' in box Here is an example document that generates it: \setupbodyfont[libertinus,10pt] \starttext Hello world! \stoptext It seems harmless, but it does result in loading an un-needed font. mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 4 files: lmmono10-regular.otf, libertinusmath-bold.otf, libertinusmath-regular.otf, libertinusserif-regular.otf -- Rik