On Wed, 2024-06-19 at 09:24 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > so best update then ... a while ago we had some addition for > references and that involved an extra argument someplace which is > what you see ... seems to be solved in the meantime, if not i'll look > at it > > (i assume you use the installer) I use the Debian packages that ship with Ubuntu Noble (24.04). I'm a bit reluctant to install outside of the package manager's stewardship of the FHS, but might have to. -- Kip Warner OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred https://www.thevertigo.com