Hi all! I am working on an older project… Herein a resource-library is used. Now I have the problem, that Context does not find page 103 (resulting in a fatal error: LuaTeX error: PDF inclusion: required page <103> does not exist ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!). When I put the the figure contained on page 103 as an \externalfigure[mylibrary][page=103], the figure is displayed. — Now I tried to remake the resource library with changing the format from MKII to MKIV. However there seems to be a problem, since I get only two pages of output. Even with the enclosed minimal I get only two empty pages… What to do?