Hello, I am trying to use the resume module with the moderncv interface without any success so far. I have errors when I am trying to use any of the added commands like \setresumevalue or \cvline. Log file is attached. Here is my context file (CV.tex) : \usemodule[resume][interface=moderncv,style=casual] \starttext \setresumevalue{firstname} {John} \setresumevalue{familyname}{Doe} \startresume \cvline{A} {B} \stopresume \stoptext I have compared the list of the installed files of an old version of the ubuntu context-modules package (http://packages.ubuntu.com/fr/precise/all/context-modules/filelist) with a recent one (http://packages.ubuntu.com/fr/xenial/all/context-modules/filelist) and it seems to me that the moderncv interface was removed in ConTeXt some time ago. Is it really the case ? Best regards, Jonas Baggett