* Wiki: MkIV vs. MkII
@ 2011-04-08 21:32 Procházka Lukáš
From: Procházka Lukáš @ 2011-04-08 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

I encountered a problem running an example by MkII (which seems to be default) rather than by MkIV (see related discussion on http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/058369.html).

Although in many examples (I mean <context> ... </context> wiki source code) in doesn't matter which Ctx version is being used for compilation, sometimes it may make a difference.

So I seems to me to be good:

- to provide both compilation engines, MkII and MkIV,

Best regards,

Lukas

* Re: Wiki: MkIV vs. MkII
@ 2011-04-09 19:09 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2011-04-09 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

> So I seems to me to be good:
>
> - to provide both compilation engines, MkII and MkIV,

We are planning to think about considering to install MKIV on the garden server. But this will take some time. We are currently in the progress of handling the ownership / server to other people and machines, and after that new things may come.

If there are some able system administrators with enough spare time, we could possibly combine efforts.

Patrick

:)