* no bibliography when using bodymatter/backmatter/...
@ 2013-01-04  0:04 Andreas Mang
From: Andreas Mang @ 2013-01-04  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

after updating I have spotted serious flaws in my layout. Spending some time in the wonderful garden I could fix most issues. However, I might still be doing something wrong:

My TOC and the bib entries were gone. I could reanimate the TOC for the bodymatter, but not for the remaining parts of my document. Secondly, the bibliography is still missing. I have attached a minimal example to demonstrate my problems. I am probably missing flags / settings.

My problems are:

1) The section title "Backmatter" does not appear in the TOC.
2) the bibliography does not appear nor is the citation added (this is different, if I put the placepublication command into the bodymatter)

Cheers,
Andreas

% ConTeXt  ver: 2013.01.02 18:19 MKIV

%%% minimal example %%%
\setupcombinedlist[content][level=4, alternative=c]

\startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\startsectionblockenvironment[backpart]
\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\usemodule[bib]
\usemodule[bibltx]
\setupbibtex[database=sample]
\setuppublications[numbering=yes]

\starttext
\placecontent[criterum all]

\startbodymatter
\section{Bodymatter} % this heading does not appear in the TOC
\ConTeXt \cite[hh2010a]
\stopbodymatter

\startbackmatter
\section{Backmatter}
\placepublications[criterium=text]
\stopbackmatter

\stoptext
%%% minimal example %%%

* Re: no bibliography when using bodymatter/backmatter/...
@ 2013-01-04  0:11 ` Andreas Mang
From: Andreas Mang @ 2013-01-04  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)