From: Alan Bowen <acbowen@princeton.edu>
Subject: Re: Greek module problem
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:30:20 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi, Thomas

I was getting errors no matter what font I wanted to use.

But now that I have installed the  the two files (alkagr.enc and
alklagr.enc) in texmf/fonts/enc/dvips/greek,
everything works as it should.

The only “loss” that I have detected so far seems to be Greek
Oxoniensis---I need an Oxoniensis.otf file---but given that the font
is not in the public domain, that is perhaps for the good.

  Many thanks!

Alan