* Incidental report: ConTeXt i-Package update
@ 2005-04-15  5:37 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2005-04-15  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

The ConTeXT updater has changed (automatically) to include the latest
ConTeXT beta (Apr 14). This is a completely automatic update, as soon
as a new ConTeXt (stable or beta) is released, the i-Package will be
updated automatically and uploaded to all reporsitories.

Unless I build in reporting to these lists in my automatic update
procedures in the future, these ConTeXt updates will not be reported to
the list.

           & FAQ: http://latex.yauh.de/faq/
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX-yNUTs0qEFpZ/1wmUHrjjoYdd74u8MsAO@public.gmane.org>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-15  5:37 UTC | newest]