* Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-26 11:14 Diego Depaoli
From: Diego Depaoli @ 2008-09-26 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,
what is the magic option in \setuplist to put a word before the
chapter's number like
Chapter 1 First chapter
instead of
1 First chapter
?

Many thanks
--
Diego Depaoli

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-26 11:21 ` Mikael Persson
From: Mikael Persson @ 2008-09-26 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Diego,

Try

\def\chaplistcom#1{Chapter~#1}
\setuplist[chapter][
     numbercommand=\chaplistcom,
]

Best regards, Mikael

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Diego Depaoli <trebestie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> what is the magic option in \setuplist to put a word before the
> chapter's number like
> Chapter 1 First chapter
> instead of
> 1 First chapter
> ?
>
> Many thanks
> --
> Diego Depaoli

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-26 11:37 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-09-26 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 26.09.2008 um 13:14 schrieb Diego Depaoli:

> Hi all,
> what is the magic option in \setuplist to put a word before the
> chapter's number like
> Chapter 1 First chapter
> instead of
> 1 First chapter
> ?

\setuplabeltext[chapter=Chapter ]

or

\setuplabeltext[en][chapter=Chapter ]

Regards,
Wolfgang

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-26 11:49   ` Diego Depaoli
From: Diego Depaoli @ 2008-09-26 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

2008/9/26 Mikael Persson <mickep@gmail.com>:
> Dear Diego,
>
> Try
>
> \def\chaplistcom#1{Chapter~#1}
> \setuplist[chapter][
>     numbercommand=\chaplistcom,
> ]
It works, many thanks.
Why this simple option it isn't 'hardcoded'?

--
Diego Depaoli

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-26 12:43     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-09-26 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Diego Depaoli wrote:
> 2008/9/26 Mikael Persson <mickep@gmail.com>:
>> Dear Diego,
>>
>> Try
>>
>> \def\chaplistcom#1{Chapter~#1}
>> \setuplist[chapter][
>>     numbercommand=\chaplistcom,
>> ]
> It works, many thanks.
> Why this simple option it isn't 'hardcoded'?

well, because i don't like to see that label always (actually never use
it) but you can do

\setuplabeltext [en] [chapter=Chapter~] % or any other language

and then you don't need the numbercommand trick

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-26 15:00       ` Diego Depaoli
From: Diego Depaoli @ 2008-09-26 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

2008/9/26 Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>:
> well, because i don't like to see that label always (actually never use
> it) but you can do
I approached TeX trying to solve this nightmare.
I write often legal documents with weird sectioning/numbering/naming.
\defineenumeration helps, but sometime it's not enough.

Regards
--
Diego Depaoli

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-27  7:03   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-09-27  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 26.09.2008 um 13:21 schrieb Mikael Persson:

> Dear Diego,
>
> Try
>
> \def\chaplistcom#1{Chapter~#1}
> \setuplist[chapter][
>     numbercommand=\chaplistcom,
> ]

\setuplabeltext[en][chapter=Chapter~]

\setuplist[chapter][numbercommand=\groupedcommand{\labeltext{chapter}}
{},width=2.5cm]

Wolfgang

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-09-28 21:54     ` Diego Depaoli
From: Diego Depaoli @ 2008-09-28 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

2008/9/27 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com>:

> \setuplabeltext[en][chapter=Chapter~]
>
> \setuplist[chapter][numbercommand=\groupedcommand{\labeltext{chapter}}
> {},width=2.5cm]
Simply perfect!!!
A lot of thanks

--
Diego Depaoli

* Re: Formatting TOC
@ 2008-10-10 10:02       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-10-10 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Diego Depaoli <trebestie@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/9/27 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com>:
>>
>> \setuplabeltext[en][chapter=Chapter~]
>>
>> \setuplist[chapter][numbercommand=\groupedcommand{\labeltext{chapter}}
>> {},width=2.5cm]
> Simply perfect!!!
> A lot of thanks

Another solution:

\setuplabeltext[en][chapter=Chapter~]

\setuplist[chapter][label=yes,width=2.5cm]

Wolfgang

* Formatting TOC
@ 2015-08-03  9:22 robheus
From: robheus @ 2015-08-03  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello list,

I need some adjustments to my TOC and chapter titles.

1. The title and the title of every chapter need to be indented (leaving
enough room

2. The title of part does not need to be indented, but uses two
consecutive lines, preceded and followed with a blank line, as follows

DEEL <part number>
<part title>

3. Chapter entries are on consecutive lines, except that between the
first and second, and before the last chapter entry there is a blank
line.

(I use "\setuplist[chapter][before=]" and tried to use
"\writebetweenlist[content]{\blank}" at the specified locations to get
blank lines there, but this didn't work)

4. The part number needs to be capital roman numbers, and titles of
chapters are preceded with the capital roman part number.

(The option "conversion=Romannumerals" in "\setuphead[part]" doesn't
seem to work)

5. There are 2 parts, part 1 with 5 chapters, part 2 with 4 chapters.
Chapter numbering of part 1 only starts with 0 instead of 1.

(I use currently the "ownnumber" option of \startchapter for all
chapters of part 1, but is there a more simple or elegant option for
this, just setting the chapter number 0 directly after part 1 starts or
so?)

Greetings,

Rob

The code I use now, is below:

\setupheadtext[content=INHOUDSOPGAVE] % Kop boven de inhoudsopgave
\setuphead[title][align=flushleft]

\definecombinedlist[content][part,chapter] % welke structuur-elementen
in de inhoudsopgave komen
\setupcombinedlist[content][level=2, alternative=b]

\setuphead[part][placehead=no,bodypartlabel=Deel,conversion=Romannumerals]
\setuphead[chapter][page=right,indentnext=yes,align={nothyphenated},style=\bf,after={\blank[2cm]},sectionsegments=part:chapter]
\setuphead[section][style=\bf,indentnext=yes,sectionsegments=chapter:section,align={nothyphenated}]
\setuphead[subject][indentnext=yes,style=\tf]

\define[3]\PartListEntry{
	\vbox{DEEL #1\crlf #2}
	}

\setuplist[part][state=start,headnumber=no,pagenumber=no,alternative=command,command=\PartListEntry]
\setuplist[chapter][before=]