Am Montag, 19. Juni 2023, 13:53:02 CEST schrieb Gerion Entrup via ntg-context: > In this minimal example everything works. However, in my real document > the subfigures have enormous space between them so just two pictures are > visible (see the attached png). I finally found the cause. I had these lines in my header: ``` \setupcaptions[minwidth=0.95\textwidth, way=bychapter, prefixsegments=chapter] ``` In the new context, this seem to apply to all captions, while in the old context, it seems to apply only to those captions that are not specified otherwise. Best Gerion