* [NTG-context] Different Layout for First Page
@ 2023-09-04 12:10 Jeroen
From: Jeroen @ 2023-09-04 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a document with the first page in startfrontmatter and all other
pages in  startbodymatter. The layout setting is as following

\setuplayout
  [backspace=20mm,
   width=175mm,
   topspace=15mm,
   header=0mm,
   footer=2mm,
   height=275mm,
   bottomheight=1mm,
   footerdistance=10mm]

\setupfootertexts
  [title]
  [\pagenumber{} of \totalnumberofpages]

\setupfooter[state=stop]
\startfrontmatter
\input{frontpage.tex}
\stopfrontmatter
\setupfooter[state=start]

\startbodymatter
\input{introduction.tex}
\stopbodymatter

What would be the easiest way to change the layout only for the first page
since it has no footer. For the first page, I would like to have the text
run all the way to the bottom with \vfill where normally the footer would
be.

Thanks
Jeroen

* [NTG-context] Re: Different Layout for First Page
@ 2023-09-04 12:22 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2023-09-04 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jeroen schrieb am 04.09.2023 um 14:10:
> I have a document with the first page in startfrontmatter and all
> other pages in  startbodymatter. The layout setting is as following
>
> [...]
>
> What would be the easiest way to change the layout only for the first
> page since it has no footer. For the first page, I would like to have
> the text run all the way to the bottom with \vfill where normally the
> footer would be.

You need the two settings

\setupheader[state=high]
\setupfooter[state=high]

to get rid of the header and footer on the page where the commands take
effect.

The nice thing is that both values are reset on the following page and
with \startsectionblockenvironment
you can make this layout change in the style file of your document.

\startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart]
\setupheader[state=high]
\setupfooter[state=high]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\showframe