* LMTX bug? \completelistofabbreviations
@ 2021-02-12 13:37 Bert Verbeek
From: Bert Verbeek @ 2021-02-12 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all,

I've used ConTeXt MkIV for years to make technical reports. For a new
computer I looked for updates of the software and discovered LMTX. I ran
it on my latest report and found an error on
\completelistofabbreviations, both on win-64 and linux. Context --luatex
worked fine.

A minimal file based on the wiki examples produced the same error on
\completelistoftests:

\definesynonyms[test][tests][\infull]

\setupsynonyms[test][criterium=all]

\test{ITU}{International Telecommunication Union}
\test{MID}{Maritime Identification Digit}
\test{Ch}{Switzerland}

\starttext

The \ITU\ is an organisation in \infull{Ch}

% \subject{Short is nice}
% \placelistoftests
\completelistoftests

\stoptext

Did something change, or did I find a bug?

Bert

* Re: LMTX bug? \completelistofabbreviations
@ 2021-02-12 14:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2021-02-12 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2/12/2021 2:37 PM, Bert Verbeek wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've used ConTeXt MkIV for years to make technical reports. For a new
> computer I looked for updates of the software and discovered LMTX. I ran
> it on my latest report and found an error on
> \completelistofabbreviations, both on win-64 and linux. Context --luatex
> worked fine.
>
> A minimal file based on the wiki examples produced the same error on
> \completelistoftests:
>
> \definesynonyms[test][tests][\infull]
>
> \setupsynonyms[test][criterium=all]
>
> \test{ITU}{International Telecommunication Union}
> \test{MID}{Maritime Identification Digit}
> \test{Ch}{Switzerland}
>
> \starttext
>
> The \ITU\ is an organisation in \infull{Ch}
>
> % \subject{Short is nice}
> % \placelistoftests
> \completelistoftests
>
> \stoptext
>
> Did something change, or did I find a bug?
for now put this in cont-new.mkxl:

\unprotect
\let\strc_synonyms_place_list\placelistofsynonyms
\protect

* Re: LMTX bug? \completelistofabbreviations
@ 2021-02-12 15:52   ` Bert Verbeek
From: Bert Verbeek @ 2021-02-12 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks,

this does the job for me