* Update error on Raspberry Pi
@ 2021-10-16 13:12 Luis Montgomery via ntg-context
From: Luis Montgomery via ntg-context @ 2021-10-16 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I try to update LMTX and the script sends me this error:

resolvers       > lua > loading file
'/home/monty/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkxl/spac-par.lmt'
succeeded
tex error       > tex error on line 41 in file spac-par.mkxl:
Undefined control sequence \undefined

<line 3.41>
      + \shapingpenaltiesfrozenparcode

<empty file>
The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error message was never
\def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

What has changed here?

L. Montgomery

* Re: Update error on Raspberry Pi
@ 2021-10-16 20:27 ` J. Hagen via ntg-context
From: J. Hagen via ntg-context @ 2021-10-16 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: Update error on Raspberry Pi
@ 2021-10-16 21:28   ` Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context
From: Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context @ 2021-10-16 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 22:43, J. Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

> Looks like the pi bins and an osx one are behind (mojca then needs to kick those vm's) ... I 'll check it tomorrow.

I'm sorry, the new binaries have been uploaded to the usual place
(Hans probably needs to regenerate the packages before they can be
used out-of-the-box again).

For some completely mysterious reason the new ISP's modem doesn't like
the virtual machine running Debian 10 and I have no clue how to
convince it to get network connectivity back.

(After reading the initial email from Luis I decided to try to connect
the main computer via my phone's hotspot and that worked, but I need
to find a permanent solution. Maybe I'll just set up some hardware
again. It's much slower than the VM, but better than not working at
all.)

Mojca

@ 2021-10-16 21:58     ` Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context
From: Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context @ 2021-10-16 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 23:28, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> For some completely mysterious reason the new ISP's modem doesn't like
> the virtual machine running Debian 10 and I have no clue how to
> convince it to get network connectivity back.

Off-topic, but ... one hour afo the following comment was posted:
    https://github.com/utmapp/UTM/issues/2280#issuecomment-945006193
and I discovered that an upgrade (still in beta) of the VM software
I'm using addressed two burning issues at the same time:
- they claim to have fixed some IPv6-related bug (and the network
magically works again)
- they now support auto-startup of VMs

So the situation with RPi support should hopefully become a tiny bit
better from this point on.
(Maybe the "old" modem, the one I received this summer, didn't have
proper IPv6 support.)

Mojca