Hello, Hans, I've just renewed the Ctx Beta installation, but 'environment.oldhome' seems be unavailable. Was I "too quick" with renewing Ctx? Testing sample: ---- \starttext Ahoj \startluacode context(environment.oldhome or "??") \stopluacode \stoptext ---- - prints "??". I also attache the "status-of-update.lua" and the batch "first-setup.bat" (maybe a bit obsolete, but working so far) I used to renew Ctx. Also result of "dir /s" is available here (~84 k packed): http://leteckaposta.cz/302654804 What am I doing wrong? Best regards, Lukas On 2020-05-08 14:18, Hans Hagen wrote: > You can check it. Btw, when you're using lmtx there should be no real > differences between for instance unix and windows, although on windows > lmtx does support wide characters in environment variables, command > line arguments, filenames, filelinks etc. (not that that matters much > as one will seldom use more than ascii). Specific environment > variables like HOME are a bit tricky on windows as they come in > variants, so let me know if some more magic is needed. > > Hans