* ntg-context Archive?
@ 2001-05-25 16:33 Stan Norton
From: Stan Norton @ 2001-05-25 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm looking for an archive before I burden majordomo with a large download.

Also, is there a repository of sample source files. I'd like to transition
several document types (letterhead, resume, etc) from latex and would
benefit from some examples to understand how to best handle concepts like
"\pagestyle" and "\thispagestyle" within Context.

Regards.

* Re: ntg-context Archive?
@ 2001-05-26 12:47 ` Slawek Zak
From: Slawek Zak @ 2001-05-26 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Stan Norton <sjn@sjn.cc> writes:

> I'm looking for an archive before I burden majordomo with a large download.

could have found the link on the context webpage.

/S