* Numeration of Chapter independent of Part
@ 2002-02-11 23:00 Antonio Moreno
From: Antonio Moreno @ 2002-02-11 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I would like that my documents would have the following structure

Part 1
  Chapter 1
  Chapter 2
Part 2
  Chapter 3   <--- (numeration of chapter independent of Part)

How can I get it?

I know that in a similar previous question your advice was to leave
the "Parts" unnumbered (\setuphead[part][incrementnumber=no]), but I
do want them numbered.  Besides, I want the "Part" to appear in the
headings but when I put \setupheadertexts[part][chapter] and the Parts
are not numbered, it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.
--
Antonio Moreno

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-02-11 23:00 UTC | newest]