Hello all, For some reason, the snippet below outputs 'ThOMAS' instead of 'THOMAS.' This seems to be font dependent; at least Adobe Jenson Pro and Adobe Garamond Pro produce 'Th,' while the other fonts that I've tried produce 'TH', as expected. I don't know whether the bug exists in the fonts themselves or in the way they are handled by ConTeXt or the Simplefonts module, or possibly some other part of the system. In any case, could you suggest a work-around, please? I'm using ConText version 2009.09.16 20:07 and Simplefonts version 2009.09.15. \usemodule[simplefonts] \setmainfont[Adobe Jenson Pro] \starttext {\sc Thomas} \stoptext Thanks in advance, Mika