2009/11/15 luigi scarso > On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Mika Ritola > wrote: > > Hello, > > > > I just updated ConTeXt to the latest version (2009.11.13 12:45), and now > all > > the fonts I have installed on my system seem to have mysteriously > > disappeared from ConTeXt's sight. Running "mtxrun --script fonts --list" > > displays only the fonts that are installed in the ConTeXt directory. I'm > > using Linux and fontconfig finds all the fonts just fine. Until now, I > > haven't had any problems using the fonts on my system after an update > > without any further actions. I did, however, run > > > > luatools --selfupdate > > mtxrun --selfupdate > > luatools --generate > > context --make > > > > just to make sure that everything is up-to-date but that didn't make any > > difference. > > > > Have any font-related changes been made to ConTeXt in the past few weeks > > (the previous version that I used was from maybe a month ago) or what > could > > be the cause of this? > Are you using minimals ? > > Yes, I use first-setup.sh to update. Mika