* Thanks Slawek!!
@ 2001-06-15 17:01 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-06-15 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks to Slawek Zak and his hosting the ntg-context mailing
list archive on

http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html

I was able to solve a problem on my laptop machine that I
remembered has been discussed sometime ago. I could not get
the MPgraphs in a document, got familiar but puzzling
complaints about mpgraph.mp and metapost.mem  ...

The "shell_escape = t" for direct write was on in texmf.cnf
as suggested in cont-sys.rme somewhere (I copied the
MP-related lines from the .rme file to my document, as I
also recalled runMPgraphicstrue to be necessary...) and I
re-discovered from messages on the archive that I should
throw away too similarly named files from
/texmf/doc/metapost/base, but on the list archive I came
across a suggestion to run mktexlsr again...

I did and then tried "texexec --make --alone metafun" which
went fine and then also the document that couldn't get the
mpgraphs at first got it all right!

So after an adventurous afternoon it all works well...
amazingly well!

Thanks Slawek!!

Frans

frans@goddijn.com
www.goddijn.com

* Re: Thanks Slawek!!
@ 2001-06-15 18:17 ` Slawek Zak
From: Slawek Zak @ 2001-06-15 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

"Frans Goddijn" <frans@goddijn.com> writes:

> Thanks to Slawek Zak and his hosting the ntg-context mailing
> list archive on
>
> http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html

Humble servant :)

/S