* How to use m-cweb module
@ 2004-07-17 16:55 skhilji
From: skhilji @ 2004-07-17 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was looking at the CWEB demo off the pdfTeX page.  Can someone please tell me how I would use the m-cweb package on TeX, the program web file.

The first step would be to create the tex file itself using 'weave tex.web'

Than I suppose I have to create an input file for conTeXt.  What would be the contents of this file and mods do I have to make to tex.tex before I run it through texexec?  Also I am interested in the screen optimized version of it.

Salman

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-17 16:55 UTC | newest]