* how to print a simple booklet
@ 2013-06-13  7:38 Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2013-06-13  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

this is probably a question with very simple solution, but I cannot
figure it out or find a solution in wiki or manual.
I just want to print simple booklet and after and after picking papers
from printer do a single fold.
With the following code the TITLE PAGE is correctly placed to the right
of first sheet but all pages have backspace and page number on the right
edge. Is that correct behaviour or I'm missing some basic fact?

\setuppapersize[A5][A4,landscape]
\setuparranging[2UP]

\setuplayout[
     width=8cm,height=middle,
     backspace=10mm,topspace=10mm,
     footer=8mm,header=0mm,
     alternative=doublesided]

\setuppagenumbering[location={footer,left},alternative=doublesided]

\showframe

\starttext

TITLE PAGE
\page[yes]