* A Muse tag for pgf/tikz graphics
@ 2007-05-30 20:22 Jean Magnan de Bornier
From: Jean Magnan de Bornier @ 2007-05-30 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

For those who could be interested by using of Emacs-Muse:

I have written a file to create a "tikz" tag for Muse, allowing you to
insert tikz code in a muse file, ang obtain the corresponding graphic when
publishing documents with LaTeX, ConText, html/xhtml or xml-based styles.

You can get the file with a README and an example at:

http://jm.bornier.free.fr/contex/ttp/

A good procedure to see how it works would be to read the README (how
strange) and run e.g. the pdf and html style on the example provided.

The choice of pgf may seem arbitrary, but it seemed easier to implement
than pstricks or metapost (I wanted the tag to work as well with
muse-contex as with muse-latex, which is not quite effective by now, so my
investigations are not quite over).

Cheers,
--
Jean

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-05-30 20:22 UTC | newest]