* \setuplayout[location=duplex] not working? (probably since a year)
@ 2012-05-29  8:10 Marco Pessotto
From: Marco Pessotto @ 2012-05-29  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello there. I'm messing around with imposition schemas and I think I've
hit a bug or a dropped feature (but documented in the printed manual).

Minimal example:

\setuppapersize[A5][A4]
\setuplayout[location=duplex]

\starttext
\dorecurse{20}{
\input knuth
}
\stoptext

As far as I can see, the duplex location is ignored, as the page is
always put in the left corner. Am I doing something wrong? The behaviour
is the same with the one-year-old ConTeXt from TeXlive2011.

--
Marco