* Non-member submission from ["Denis B. Roegel" <Denis.Roegel@loria.fr>]
@ 2002-05-21  6:57 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-05-21  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 06:44:54 +0200 (MET DST)
>From: owner-ntg-context@let.uu.nl
>To: ntg-context-approval@let.uu.nl
>Subject: BOUNCE ntg-context@let.uu.nl:    Non-member submission from
>["Denis B. Roegel" <Denis.Roegel@loria.fr>]
>
>Hello,
>
>I noticed that the width parameter for itemize does
>not behave symmetrically for positive and negative
>values. Is this intended?
>
>For instance,
>
>\startitemize[width=-1em]
>
>will push the symbol and the item 1em left but
>
>\startitemize[width=1em]
>
>will only push the item, and not the symbol, towards the right.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Denis
>
>P.-S. Apparently, I can no longer post directly to the list.
>Could some kind soul tell me what is the problem?
>I used to be able to send messages in the past,
>say one year ago.

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Non-member submissions from Denis
@ 2002-05-22 11:55 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2002-05-22 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Denis.Roegel

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> writes:

Hello Denis,

> >P.-S. Apparently, I can no longer post directly to the list.
> >Could some kind soul tell me what is the problem?
> >I used to be able to send messages in the past,
> >say one year ago.

Well, you should advice your email program to change the from address
to the address you subscribed to the list. The address is mentioned in
the welcome msg of the majordomo you have recieved. I find it very
difficult to follow the threads with all the same subject (Non-member
submission...) . You might want to send an email to
owner-ntg-context@let.uu.nl (is that you, Hans?) and ask if your
address can be changed to Denis.Roegel@loria.fr. This would save Hans
some work and give us a more easy way to read the mailinglist.

Patrick

--
I'll fade into the darkness