* Still not quite
@ 2001-06-21 21:03 Johannes Huesing
From: Johannes Huesing @ 2001-06-21 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hm, now I've downloaded the verybeta, copied the metafun.mem into place,
copied cont-sys.rme to cont-sys.tex, the text compiles--the only problem
is that the mpost files tend to overwrite each other! Each one's name is
now myfile-mpgraph.1, instead of mpgraph.n with n counting.

Now I am starting to panic as the slides have to be done by tomorrow six
in the morning.

Groetjes

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing | Domain: Adresse im Internet. Besteht aus einem
hannes@ruhrau.de| technischen Teil (http://www.), einem Namen
                | (erwin_meier) und einer Endung  (zum Beispiel
                | .de für Deutschland) [J. Albrecht, "Zeit" 12/2001]

* Re: Still not quite
@ 2001-06-22  7:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-06-22  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 11:03 PM 6/21/01 +0200, Johannes Huesing wrote:
>Hm, now I've downloaded the verybeta, copied the metafun.mem into place,
>copied cont-sys.rme to cont-sys.tex, the text compiles--the only problem
>is that the mpost files tend to overwrite each other! Each one's name is
>now myfile-mpgraph.1, instead of mpgraph.n with n counting.
>
>Now I am starting to panic as the slides have to be done by tomorrow six
>in the morning.

no reason for panic, seems like you run context in a mode that assumes real
time metaposting,

(1) make sure that in cont-sys.tex the flags are set all right
(2) enable write 18

then there are two ways to run the file:

(1) texexec --nomprun

this produces a big mp file that is processed between runs

(2) real time processing, which means that context will use as less temp mp
files as possible

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Still not quite
@ 2001-06-22  7:31 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2001-06-22  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Johannes Huesing <hannes@ruhrau.de> writes:

> Hm, now I've downloaded the verybeta, copied the metafun.mem into place,
> copied cont-sys.rme to cont-sys.tex, the text compiles--the only problem
> is that the mpost files tend to overwrite each other! Each one's name is
> now myfile-mpgraph.1, instead of mpgraph.n with n counting.

I haven't followed the discussion, but perhaps this helps??? This is
the contents of my cont-sys.tex:

----------------------
\runMPgraphicstrue
\runMPTEXgraphicstrue