* Reference for the \but command
@ 2006-05-13 10:05 Jean Magnan de Bornier
From: Jean Magnan de Bornier @ 2006-05-13 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
Where can I find the list of all keywords recognized by the \but command
to set up interaction?
(Honest, I searched the manual!)

thx
--
Jean

* Re: Reference for the \but command
@ 2006-05-13 12:21 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2006-05-13 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 13 May 2006, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:

> Where can I find the list of all keywords recognized by the \but command
> to set up interaction?
> (Honest, I searched the manual!)

TeXshow says, that there is only one argument: the reference
\but[ref]

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: Reference for the \but command
@ 2006-05-13 14:28   ` Jean Magnan de Bornier
From: Jean Magnan de Bornier @ 2006-05-13 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 13 mai à 14:21:17 Peter Münster <pmlists@free.fr> écrit notamment:

| On Sat, 13 May 2006, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
>
| > Where can I find the list of all keywords recognized by the \but command
| > to set up interaction?
| > (Honest, I searched the manual!)
>
| TeXshow says, that there is only one argument: the reference
| \but[ref]

Thanks; but let me be more precise about what I'm looking for:
in the demo file d-en-all I see this:

\startinteractionmenu[right]
  \but [content]       contents \\
  \but [sample]        sample   \\
  \but [PreviousJump]  back     \\
  \but [CloseDocument] exit     \\
  \vfill
\stopinteractionmenu

So I wonder, is there some place where the list of all terms like
"PreviousJump" are defined (I suppose they are defined somewhere as I
don't see their definition in this file)?
thx,
--

@ 2006-05-13 15:49     ` Johan Sandblom
From: Johan Sandblom @ 2006-05-13 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

It appears they are defined in

http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/core-ref.tex

slightly more than halfway down.

Regards, Johan

2006/5/13, Jean Magnan de Bornier <jm.bornier@free.fr>:
> Le 13 mai à 14:21:17 Peter Münster <pmlists@free.fr> écrit notamment:
>
> | On Sat, 13 May 2006, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
> >
> | > Where can I find the list of all keywords recognized by the \but command
> | > to set up interaction?
> | > (Honest, I searched the manual!)
> >
> | TeXshow says, that there is only one argument: the reference
> | \but[ref]
> >
> Thanks; but let me be more precise about what I'm looking for:
> in the demo file d-en-all I see this:
>
> \startinteractionmenu[right]
>   \but [content]       contents \\
>   \but [sample]        sample   \\
>   \but [PreviousJump]  back     \\
>   \but [CloseDocument] exit     \\
>   \vfill
> \stopinteractionmenu
>
> So I wonder, is there some place where the list of all terms like
> "PreviousJump" are defined (I suppose they are defined somewhere as I
> don't see their definition in this file)?
> thx,
> --
> Jean

Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm
m +46735521477  Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell

* Re: Reference for the \but command
@ 2006-05-13 17:35       ` Jean Magnan de Bornier
From: Jean Magnan de Bornier @ 2006-05-13 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 13 mai à 17:49:35 "Johan Sandblom" <jsandblom@gmail.com> écrit notamment:

| It appears they are defined in
>
| http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/core-ref.tex
>
| slightly more than halfway down.
>
| Regards, Johan

Thank you, I will try to understand that file...

@ 2006-05-15 19:56   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2006-05-15 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I suggest you  search Hans' presentation styles. e.g. s-pre-04.tex

Willi

@ 2006-05-16 19:08     ` Jean Magnan de Bornier
From: Jean Magnan de Bornier @ 2006-05-16 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 15 mai à 21:56:56 Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl> écrit notamment:

| I suggest you  search Hans' presentation styles. e.g. s-pre-04.tex
>
| Willi

Thanks; actually this is what I was doing when I decided to ask for some
centralized reference. But I admit I have to dig a little more into these
styles to understand what they contain

cheers,

| Peter Münster wrote:
| > On Sat, 13 May 2006, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
| >

| >> Where can I find the list of all keywords recognized by the \but command
| >> to set up interaction?
| >> (Honest, I searched the manual!)
| >>

| > TeXshow says, that there is only one argument: the reference
| > \but[ref]
| >
| > Cheers, Peter

Jean