.TH "ebb" "1" "May 2004" "teTeX" "teTeX" .PP .SH "NAME" ebb \- extract a bounding box from JPEG, PNG, and PDF files .PP .SH "SYNOPSIS" .PP \fBebb\fP [ \fI -v\fP | \fI-b\fP ] \fI graphic_file\fP .PP .SH "DESCRIPTION" .PP \fBebb\fP extracts the bounding box from JPEG, PNG, and PDF files (with lower- or uppercase extensions) and writes it into a file with the extension \fB.bb\fP, together with some header information. These files can then be used by \fBdvipdfm\fP or other programs. .PP .SH "OPTIONS" .HP \fB\-v\fR : be verbose .HP \fB\-b\fR : Write .bb file in binary mode .HP .SH "BUGS" .PP I cannot find a difference between binary and standard .bb files\&. .PP .SH "AUTHOR" .PP \fBebb\fP was written by Mark A. Wicks. .PP This manual page was written by Frank Küster , for the Debian GNU/Linux system\&. It may be used and modified by others without contacting the author\&. Any mistakes or omissions in the manual page are my fault; inquiries about or corrections to this manual page should be directed to me (and not to the primary author)\&.