Hello there! I've found a problem with the latest ConTeXt, but I guess it's been present for a while. See the following example: %%%% cut here %%%% \starttext \startalignment[middle,nothyphenated,nothanging,stretch] centered \startalignment[hyphenated] this is centered. No problem \stopalignment \startalignment[hyphenated] Why this is not centered?\crlf Becaouse of the \textbackslash crlf \stopalignment \startalignment[hyphenated, middle] this is centered. \crlf No problem \stopalignment centered \stopalignment regular \stoptext %%%% cut here %%%% Best wishes -- Marco