I am having a bit of a problem with some documents that I am trying to lay out in Context. The idea is that section contents are formatted in two columns, but in some cases Context leaves a huge space between the section header and the content. I have included a sample context file (test.tex) and the output I get from running: context test.tex using the newest version of context minimals. I expect "1.2.1 Test SubSection 1" and "1.2.2 Test SubSection 2" to be on the same page as "Problem Header," but, as you can see, they aren't. I appreciate any help in sorting this out. I'm new to Context, and not particularly experienced in typesetting either, so if you have any other advice I would appreciate that too :). Thanks, Jason Earl