Hello list, I'm writing my diploma thesis and have gotten into a problem with URLs in my references. As you can see in my example, \useURL and \biburl don't wrap... also, using \hyphenatedurl doesn't help much. I've read through the archives, but all postings there don't help. Alan Bowen has/had the same problem described in http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20070125.173931.a70b45d3.en.html The problem is getting worse by the fact that I'm using BibTeX to produce the references. So, I don't have that many tweaking possibilities. Help... cu, Adam.