Hi, I use LuaMetaTeX 2.10 20220918 + ConTeXt LMTX 2022.09.11. Here's a tiny test document, I disabled PDF compression but it also doesn't work with the default settings. \setupbackend[level=0,compresslevel=0] \starttext Just a line of text. \stoptext When I print this "directly" (i.e. sending the raw PDF to the printer) on a Ricoh MP3053 or on a Samsung CLP-680DW, I just get an empty page. The PDFs render fine on every PDF reader I could find. Conversion to PostScript with pstopdf (poppler-22.07.0) and then sending the PS renders the document correctly on the printer. PDFs generated directly from Context MKIV from TeXLive 2022 using LuaTeX 1.5 render fine on these printers. I've also printed PDFs from pdfTeX in the past fine. I attached the non-working 'foo.pdf.mkix' and the working 'foo.pdf.mkiv' file. I tried to disable font subsetting to debug this further, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Any ideas what I should try to help debug this?